Many hands make light work! Please consider volunteering at St. Jerome Parish School. Parents may refer to the Tuesday email and sign up for opportunities, or CLICK HERE for a list of ways you can help St. Jerome Parish School!
If you are a school family and would like to volunteer, please contact the School Office or sign up through Sign-Up Genius in our Tuesday emails. We need assistance in the following areas:
- After School Clubs
- Birthday Board
- Lunchroom 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Playground 11:45 AM – 12:45 PM
- Health room 9:00 – 11:00 AM; 1:00 – 2:15 PM (flexible)
- Historian/scrapbooker: volunteer needed to organize articles and photos
- Legacy Dinner & Auction
- Sporting Events: admissions, concessions, timekeeper, scoreboard
- Home & School Association and events
- Alumni Coordinator
Please contact the School Office, 262-569-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to share your time and talent to benefit our children.