- Anointing of the Sick: First Wednesday of the month at 8:00 AM Mass, and as requested.
- Baptism: Parents should be registered parishioners and should contact the Parish Office, 262-569-3020, to schedule a meeting.
Adults -- Classes are offered at St. Jerome Parish every other year in the Spring. Participants receive the Sacrament of Confirmation on Pentecost Sunday (May or June) with other adults from throughout the Archdiocese of Milwaukee at St. John the Evangelist Cathedral, Milwaukee. If the Sacrament of Confirmation is desired prior to that time, please contact the Parish Office, 262-569-3020.
First Communion: Please contact the Faith Formation Office, 262-569-3025.
- Marriage: Please contact the Parish Office, 262-569-3020, at least six months in advance to begin the Preparation for the Engaged program. ***Due to the size of our parish, at least one of the parties (or their parents) must be a registered, practicing member of our parish for a minimum of six months prior to setting a wedding date. To view the wedding guidelines, please click HERE.
- Reconciliation: Confessions are heard Saturday from 2:30 - 3:30 pm or by appointment. In addition, during each Advent and Lenten seasons a communal reconciliation service is planned to provide additional opportunities for individual confession.
- Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA): RCIA prepares adults who wish to join the Catholic Church, re-join after an absence, or just learn more about the Catholic faith. Classes meet twice a month beginning in September and culminate at the Easter Vigil Mass for those who will be receiving sacraments.